When you’ve only got 11 slides to show all that you’ve got in front of seasoned investors, each slide needs to have just the right information – nothing more, nothing less. These are the 11 things MIST investors want to see:
- Vision – What is your company’s mission? What’re you looking to do? Can you say that in 1-2 sentences?
- Problem – Clearly define the problem or need that you’re trying to solve.
- Solution – What is your solution and why is your company in a unique position to provide it?
- Market – Define your target market. What is the total size of the addressable market?
- Revenue Model – How will you make money? What are your revenue streams and how will you price your solution?
- Jobs & Community Impact – How will your solution create jobs? How many? And how will it generate positive community impact in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and/or Vietnam?
- Competition- Where is your company positioned in the marketplace? Who are your main or potential competitors? How are you different, and what’re your relative strengths and weaknesses?
- Marketing Strategy – What’re the main strategies and marketing channels that you will use to find and win customers
- Timeline – State your past activities and achievements, along with future plans.
- Team – Highlight key team members, their functions, expertise, and education.
- Financials – Show 3-5 years of financial projections, including turnover, margins, and profitability.
For more resources, find here:
12 KPIs You Must Know Before Pitching Your Startup
The 7 Elements Investors Look For in Your Pitch
How to Pitch to Investors in 10 minutes and Get Funded